Thursday, June 4, 2009

Prepare for the Wrath of the Filipinos

When everybody was busy gossiping about the Hayden Kho scandals, our "beloved" congressmen were planning there next move to pass Charter Change, embrace yourselves-they are victorious.

Like I've said before I'm not in favor of creating a revolution against the government but I will not be surprised if Filipino people will violently react about what happened two nights ago. This is now a really really serious matter all I can say to the congressmen that is in favor of ChaCha; "Prepare for the wrath of the Filipinos".

Yesterday they have approved the CARP extension but it was far from what the farmers, who walked thousand miles from their homes, want. I really don't know what in the minds of these congressmen, they should represent the people but they are becoming more of the enemies of the Filipinos. That's why I could not blame my countrymen if they will express themselves on the streets or the worst there could be another People Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate all your comments