Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goodbye and Thank You, Jacko

At the age of 11, Michael Jackson rocked the world at an early age. Who would have thought that his death will be so sudden?



Before the final curtain, MJ passed away at the age of 50.

The boy from Gary, Indiana left but his legend lives on.

He might changed his color but it doesn’t matter if he’s black or white what matter most is how he made us feel and how he rocked our world.

MJ was accused of many things but he faced them all even if he has to wear a mask. The world was too harsh on him that’s why maybe, just maybe, he left us without a single clue.

I have known MJ’s songs since I was a child and I could say that somehow he influenced me as a musician.

Deep from my heart, I want to say thank you Michael for the music you left us. My children may not see you perform brilliantly live on stage but your music will tell everything.




Goodbye and thank you, Michael Jackson. The King of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate all your comments